PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
Pesonally I enjoy National Talk Like a Pirate Day.

When is National Smoke Like a Pirate Day?

stock-illustration-14824755-pirate-smoking-pipe.jpg

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
When I was in college I had a buddy that sat behind me, and everyday in the middle of class he would lean over and say "guess what, it's national _____ day!" He literally had a different holiday every day. One time it was national pizza day and we got a pizza and beer lol.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I will definitely make it a point to smoke on that day. And just for fun I will also observe the international talk like a pirate day on that same day. I will act totally normal about it and when people question my behaviour I will look at them with disdain and say, ehhh it's international talk like a pirate day? Duh? Have you been living under a rock or something...the parade is at 4:00.

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
I'm In......
:laughat:

I will definitely make it a point to smoke on that day. And just for fun I will also observe the international talk like a pirate day on that same day. I will act totally normal about it and when people question my behaviour I will look at them with disdain and say, ehhh it's international talk like a pirate day? Duh? Have you been living under a rock or something...the parade is at 4:00.

jp12

Might Stick Around
Apr 10, 2012
I'm in! We'll stand up for our rights by sitting down and having a nice smoke with a choice beverage.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I, too, shall smoke, in defiance of those that would seek to stop it.
"... when they used to tell me I would shorten my life ten years by smoking, they little knew the devotee they were wasting their purple word upon -- they little knew how trivial and valueless I would regard a decade that had no smoking in it!" - Mark Twain, letter to Joseph Twitchell, 19Dec1870.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Yeah. What is it with the military and smoking cessation? We'll send you out to get cut in half by a machine gun, but for god sakes, don't smoke, it's bad for you. They pushed that crap when I was in, too.

gungnir

Lurker
May 22, 2012
Hmmm seems like I'm early as well, though I'm just enjoying my normal everyday after work smoke. Happy smoking everyone :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.