Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
A while ago I think I may have commented towards a disdain for meerschaums, and stated I would never purchase or own one in my life.
I went to my hometown this week and I was proven wrong. Scanning amongst the local antique dealers, I noticed this in between two rather decrepit specimens. Totally unused, not sure as to age, etc. But by Thoth's balls I knew I had to have it.

Picture172.jpg

Picture173.jpg

Picture174.jpg

I'm surprised I took it given the shape. But I suppose sometimes being ostentatious is allowed. I inducted it into my service with some Dunhill My Mixture 965.

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
Honestly? The coolest, driest smoke I've had, and the one with the most clean flavours. If it werent for its delicate nature I get the feeling I'd be flogging my briars.

danno

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2011
I love meers! Especially for VAs and VaPers. Sometimes the differance from the same blend in a briar is quite profound.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Very nice meer...great find...congrats! And well to invoke Thoth with the face on that thing. :puffy:

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Yep, all it takes is at least one quality smoke and you may find yourself becoming a convert. If you keep it clean and care for it, things will just continue to get better the more you smoke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.