PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Can someone buy this already before I do and the wife kills me?
004-009-9591.jpg

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Help educate me on classic forms.
The long shank throws it a bit into the lovat class? The bowl is "Dublin-esque"?
A "Lov-lin"?
jay-roger.jpg

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Papipe guy if I thought that would have helped I would have taken your letter.
Jay I believe that's a danish inspired long shanked dublin.
Al I'll have to remember that excuse for next time. I probably should have bought it and said it was a christmas gift. lol
It was an amazing price for a beautiful Alden. It would have went perfectly with my other dublin that has a similar finish.

briarblues

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2017
ash - great addition. I almost pulled the trigger on it when it first showed up, but Ryan will be bringing a pipe, I asked him to carve to the Las Vegas Show. I am super excited to see the pipe. I gave him an open slate, except, I asked for a blast, weighing 50 grams or less, around 5" long and in a Scandinavian shape. Ryan asked if I wanted to see photos during the procedure and I said no. It will be a complete surprise. I will pay, and then slowly remove the pipe from the sock.
Regards

Michael J. Glukler

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Michael, that's very cool and normally how I get my Alden pipes.
This pipe makes #19 from Ryan. I just love them!
And I'm also picking up a pipe from him here in Vegas, so I'm excited for that too.

briarblues

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2017
ash, sounds like a perfect opportunity for a photo together with R Ryan and our new pipes
Regards

Michael J Glukler

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I gave him an open slate, except, I asked for a blast, weighing 50 grams or less, around 5" long and in a Scandinavian shape. Ryan asked if I wanted to see photos during the procedure and I said no.
I love that. That's how I do my Bruce Weaver commissions, the surprise is the best part!

Status
Not open for further replies.