PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

moses

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
Due to a broken computer and deeming the time appropriate for a subsequent "tech detox", I've not been on the forum since August-ish.
So hello again to the old guard, and hello for the first time to the people who have joined up since my hiatus.
Happy smoking! :puffy:

May 31, 2012
Welcome back Moses, good to see you here.
And since you have that J.B. Priestley quote,

here's something of interest ifya ain't seen it:
The Fumes of Latakia: J.B. Priestley’s Pipes
http://100objectsbradford.wordpress.com/2013/03/27/80-the-fumes-of-latakia-j-b-priestleys-pipes/
“I don’t know anything in this lower world of taste and smell that has given me so much pleasure as tobacco.”

Dec 24, 2012
I don't really remember you exactly, but I do think that was a neat little trick you did with the burning bush (not even mentioning the Red Sea) - was that the first time Latakia was created?

moses

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
Peck, I dig your appreciation of my various doings, but you have to remember, we were all on a lot of peyote in those days. The whole bush thing? Got careless with my Diamond Strike Anywheres. Red Sea? Massive, massive trip. And the tablets? With the "commandments"? Juuuuuuuust messing with you!
Always was a bit of a prankster, but I've grown since those heady days.
Good to be back in the fold, y'all. :lol:

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Welcome back Moses. Whenever there is talk of the Commandments I always think of the old Mel Brooks film:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAtRCJIqnk

Status
Not open for further replies.