PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Reading your review, what stood out most is that I’m behind in the firewood season.
Haha, me too honestly. I have probably 7 cords worth hauled and limbed, but only about a cord is cut and split. I also have a couple standing dead spruce that got blown down by a windstorm I gotta take care of.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
How often, and where, do Esoterica blends pop up? I've been wanting to try, but alas, no luck.
Are there any B&Ms near you? Esoterica is hard to catch online but I usually see some around in shops. The best part about that is it's usually at, or close to, retail. I never see any Penzance or Dunbar, but I've seen Dorchester and Margate and scored Pembroke and ASTB.

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
Are there any B&Ms near you? Esoterica is hard to catch online but I usually see some around in shops. The best part about that is it's usually at, or close to, retail. I never see any Penzance or Dunbar, but I've seen Dorchester and Margate and scored Pembroke and ASTB.
Yeah I'll have to get in touch with the one here in town. I believe they're doing curbside.

Reactions: rushx9

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Good review but I am confused. The dump is 45 miles away but street tacos are in close proximity? I'm Alaska?
Hahaha, street “style” tacos we made at home. Marinated chicken, salsa, salsa crema, cabbage, cheese, corn tortillas, and of course a healthy slathering of green cholula.

That being said there is an awesome Thai Food truck in Butte, 20 miles closer than the dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.