PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Grumpy11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2022
Vero Beach Florida, Secretary, MD
Does anybody here use an air purifier inside to remove smoke/smell from your pipe? Right now I'm smoking in the garage but it gets really hot here in the summer. The Pipe Cottage recommended Rabbit brand but its pricey, Amazon has another one for about $130; 4 or 5 stars.

Cwhatch

Lurker
Feb 23, 2024
Florida
I am wondering the same thing. Summers in Florida can be brutal in the garage, not to mention the fact the wife can still smell it when I smoke in there, but haven’t pulled the trigger on the rabbit yet as it is the price of 30sh tins.

Reactions: BCF

BCF

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 23, 2022
Pennsylvania
I am wondering the same thing. Summers in Florida can be brutal in the garage, not to mention the fact the wife can still smell it when I smoke in there, but haven’t pulled the trigger on the rabbit yet as it is the price of 30sh tins.
Love how you measure cost of items by tins!!! 🤣🤣 I used to do the same using number of hours on the job. This is better!

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA

Cwhatch

Lurker
Feb 23, 2024
Florida
Love how you measure cost of items by tins!!! 🤣🤣 I used to do the same using number of hours on the job. This is better!
It’s the only way I can build my cellar! “Do I really need another copy of Moby Dick? Na, ten is enough—I’ll buy Billy Budd Blonde instead.” 🤓

• Love
Reactions: BCF
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
I have tried 4 different brands. The one I liked best is a Honeywell that has smoke filter inserts in front of the HEPA filters. Not cheap, but I can get it at Menards.

Next step higher will bring the price up quite a bit, so I will invest in an exhaust fan instead. Need to get the install including electric for that one however.

Reactions: Scottmi