PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I only had a few smokes of this but I don't remember why I didn't smoke the tin. To me it was a delicious, smooth, dark VA. I remember making plans to get more, which I always made, but the buying was a different matter. Probably I wandered off in the direction of DF. If a blend didn't kick, it wasn't worth my time.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
All of my Wessex Brigade is from mostly 2012 and then a little from 2013 and after I got around the 215 tin mark I quit buying and it became hard to get. It started getting a little tough to get in 2013 but it was never out of stock for long. I love the stuff aged, it is sweet and has a molasses thing going on. It has no hey or grass notes as I hate that shit.

Back then Peck was also buying big quantities and I know he has over 200 and would not be surprised if he had over 300.

Jacob74

Lifer
Dec 22, 2019
Killeen, TX
All of my Wessex Brigade is from mostly 2012 and then a little from 2013 and after I got around the 215 tin mark I quit buying and it became hard to get. It started getting a little tough to get in 2013 but it was never out of stock for long. I love the stuff aged, it is sweet and has a molasses thing going on. It has no hey or grass notes as I hate that shit.

Back then Peck was also buying big quantities and I know he has over 200 and would not be surprised if he had over 300.
I don't know Peck, but if either of you guys ever wanted to offload a few tins, I know a guy who might be interested. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.