PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
One real advantage of pouch tobacco is that it is often readily available when out in public. Should one somehow forget their tin, or fail to plan for travel accordingly, one can find a pouch of tobacco where there exists no good tobacconist. Some also find it handy to not have to fill their own pouch. If you enjoy those tobaccos, they come in a disposable pouch, which I am sure is advantageous to a select few.

5star

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 17, 2017
PacNW USA
Two of my favorite pouch tobaccos are 5 Brothers and SWRA.
I find the pouches very easy & convenient to carry, and there’s probably a nostalgia appeal for me too.

johnsteam86

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2018
I'm so glad you mentioned 5 brothers. I have been looking for a reason to buy a straight burley blend besides Prince Albert.

johnsteam86

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2018
Well you got me sold. If forum members smoke it. It's gonna be good. Would you consider it an all day smoke. Let's say at home in the woodshed or doing the lawn.

5star

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 17, 2017
PacNW USA
For a lotta guys, including me, I wouldn’t call it an all day smoke - especially if you’re working around sharp objects such as lawnmower blades ! But everyone has a different nicotine tolerance. You might check out tobaccoreviews.com to gauge where it might fit in for you personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.