PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
002-439-1166.2831.jpg

Looking to take a break from the all the acrylic and I don't have a bent pot. There's always a reason isn't there?

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Had a few different ones under consideration. Smoking Pipes has a couple Savinelli Cumberland pipes that looked nice too but I settled on this one. I clench all the time and my teeth are feeling it.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Thanks guys. I'm counting on this to be a really comfortable pipe. Hope it smokes as nice as it looks.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I sometimes miss the days of smoking only big lucite stemmed Italian pipes. I didn’t know what I was missing. Then I smoked a 23 gram artisan pipe with a thin ebonite stem. OMG, that was the beginning of understanding what I liked and needed. Kind of like my first vs second marriage. The only difference is that I stilll like my Italian pipes and can understand them for what they are. :rofl:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's a fine broad chamber for blends with five or more tobaccos. Spreading the ember out across a surface really lets the complexity bloom.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
mso, I bet you're right on the complex blends. I'm also planning on smoking a ton of flake in it. I've seen some who swear by pots for flake so I thought I'd give it a whirl.
npod, I know what you mean on the first wife thing....what the hell was I thinking. :crazy:

I've never used softees but I grabbed some with this pipe order to stick on my meer w/acrylic stem. I love the pipe but it's got enough heft that clenching that sucker for a 2 hour smoke is wearing on a tooth.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Suppose I'm more concerned with preserving the tooth enamel than the stem. But, I hear what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.