PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

indoeuro

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Central Texas
Anyone on here know of a pipe club in the Killeen/Ft. Hood area, or have any interest in starting one? I'm perfectly happy trying to find the perfect tobacco pairing for a Ranch Water on my back porch, but I'm also a social creature. Bonus points if you're willing to taste test a couple of ounces from the Home Depot bucket I've been dumping my tin dregs in for the last ten years. Needless to say, that's not a requirement.

02Knight

Can't Leave
Aug 24, 2020
Rockett, Texas. South of DFW Metroplex
Anyone on here know of a pipe club in the Killeen/Ft. Hood area, or have any interest in starting one? I'm perfectly happy trying to find the perfect tobacco pairing for a Ranch Water on my back porch, but I'm also a social creature. Bonus points if you're willing to taste test a couple of ounces from the Home Depot bucket I've been dumping my tin dregs in for the last ten years. Needless to say, that's not a requirement.
I'm in the DFW area and wondering where a pipe club is myself that would not be to far to drive from Waxahachie, Tx. How would one go about finding out if there are any pipe events going on in there area? I for one would like to attend them if I knew how to locate them. Sign me up for your club @indoeuro if you decide to start one!

indoeuro

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Central Texas
There are two pipe clubs in Fort Worth area, a Waco Pipe Club, Amarillo Pipe Club, San Antonio, Houston, and Austin Pipe clubs... we got the state covered.
I'm dead square in the center of all that! As soon as folks start meeting again, I'll be happy to drive out wherever for a get together.

Reactions: pylorns

PapeChulo

Lurker
Oct 27, 2020
The Waco Pipe club meets, or used to meet, in McGregor. Which will probably be closest to Killeen. Not sure now with the Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.