PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

blackpowderpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2018
Middle Tennessee
As an outdoorsman, to be able to sit alone under a tree in the forest with a shotgun across my lap and a pipe in my mouth and perhaps a dog by my side is a great joy through which I gain a greater appreciation of the gifts of life. With advancing years, I know that each Autumn afield may be my last. My goal these days is no longer a full game bag, but a full and happy heart and a peaceful mind.

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
As an outdoorsman, to be able to sit alone under a tree in the forest with a shotgun across my lap and a pipe in my mouth and perhaps a dog by my side is a great joy through which I gain a greater appreciation of the gifts of life. With advancing years, I know that each Autumn afield may be my last. My goal these days is no longer a full game bag, but a full and happy heart and a peaceful mind.
Well said, thanks for the thread…if you collect blade through knives I’d love to see them. I’m traveling now and miss mine, nothing like a good knife out in the bush…

Reactions: blackpowderpiper

Derby

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2020
Amen 🍀

huckleberry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2017
Kentucky
Attached is a link to a nice read. Kind of describes what pipe smoking means to some of us.

A very nice article and it reminds me to clean my shotgun. My old GSP (German Shorthaired Pointer) is already getting anxious to hit the fields since we have snow on the ground here in Kentucky.
Quail should feel safe....I miss much more than I hit! puffy