PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayoubreeze

Lurker
Oct 9, 2012
After taking part in many online discussion groups over the years, ranging from photography to religion, I just wanted to say what a privilege it is to be associated with this forum where information is shared so freely & passionately. Even competing ideas are discussed in a civilized manner, which, based on my experience, is a rarity among such groups. I think this group understands that being a "gentleman" is a strength of character, and not a weakness as present-day society seems to believe. I guess that reflects positively on the hobby of pipe-smoking. So, in a world where more gentleman are needed, I offer the following tribute to the members of this forum:
A man tries to make his mark. A gentleman strives to leave a mark. A man accepts a favor. A gentleman returns a favor. A man gives orders. A gentleman inspires. A man fits the mold. A gentleman tries to break the mold. The differences are many, but it all comes down to this: a man takes the necessary amount of steps. A gentlemen takes the extra steps.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
applause_zps9a81ca6c.gif

mthanded

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
I agree that this is a great forum due solely to its members. Could not have said it better.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Welcome to the forum Bayoubreeze. I am a new member as well and I also appreciate all the information I can learn from other members and their experiences

lazydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
And don't forget the leaders, mods and originators. Well said Breeze, and Hobie has a good point. Members can beome heated at times, it is inevitable , but for the majority of the time, the members are great. Welcome Breeze. Your words have inspired me to try to act a bit more civil. Well.......its a thought..

Status
Not open for further replies.