PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

robykeys82

Lurker
Nov 6, 2015
Sorry for your loss. Lost my mother in January, suddenly, and I'm still recovering... May your mother rest in peace.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I lost my mother at a very young age. The memories are dear. The hurt will ease over time, but the memories will be there to comfort.

My sincere sympathy for the loss of your dear mother.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Sorry for your loss. I lost my Father twenty years ago and sometimes just a minor thought of something he said or did will pop up in my thoughts. Those are the moments I feel he is still here.
Keep your Mother in your thoughts, think about her everyday...she will always be with you.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
piper64, I've been told there's no right way to grieve, and no time table. Do it your way. Re-experiencing some sorrow, even years from now, is your prerogative.

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
No one loves you like a mom does so it's very hard to say goodbye no matter how much time you had with her. My sincerest condolences.

wulfheard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2018
New Jersey
Please accept my condolences on the loss of your mom. Your mother sounds like a wonderful soul that touched the lives of many. No doubt she will be missed. Enjoy your pipe and whatever else gives you comfort in this sad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.