PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I think the new website is great as woodsroad says but the color of links could be improved. The color chart listed here would not work for this.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yes, words can be color changed, but not the text that becomes a link for an embedded URL.

Deep blue, with underlining would work really well.

Reactions: rogers

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
Please, more contrast. I'm sure I not the only person of severly limited vision who has difficulty with the color scheme. And, I'm sure those of us old folk would agree, despite 20/20 and color discerning abilities, that more contrast is easier on the eyes.
Thanks for all your hard work on this site Kevin.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Please, more contrast. I'm sure I not the only person of severly limited vision who has difficulty with the color scheme. And, I'm sure those of us old folk would agree, despite 20/20 and color discerning abilities, that more contrast is easier on the eyes.
Thanks for all your hard work on this site Kevin.

Triple Amen to all of that, Dino, every bit! I personally don't mind or care about he links as long as they're visible. The thing that makes it hardest for me is the light yellow on white in the Categories, Site Sponsors, Recent Posts, etc. Reeeally difficult for these old eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.