A sizable breakthrough in pipe smoking relations?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

3 Fresh Bill Shalosky Pipes
9 Fresh Radice Pipes
9 Fresh Winslow Pipes
12 Fresh BriarWorks Pipes
36 Fresh Brigham Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Blood--Go HAWKS. I have been trying to get my wife to smoke a pipe with me for about a year now. NOPE not a chance. Though she is tolerating it more and more.

I am in WA as well. The game was such a nail biter.

bloodwood

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2014
Puyallup, WA
Nicely done. I think I can actually see her progress throughout the time lapse.

She looks much more comfortable with a pipe in the last couple pics.

My thoughts exactly.

I mentioned her evolution as I was posting; she just grinned a little.

When one of those pipe/tobacco parcels arrives and it isn't to you, don't be surprised! She may be a Meerschaum girl. And when she says, "Hey, whose been smoking my rope?" Uh-oh.

That makes for a great visual.
Does she pack and clean her pipe yet?

I have 3 pipes for my Julie.... but I have to pack her bowls and maintain them.

She quickly got to packing after her second bowl. She packed a bit tight that first time, but hasn't revisited that mistake since.

NO! I'm a rather fastidious, meticulous, anal retentive pain in the ass.

As it is after a day at the range or working on projects in our woodshop I do all the cleaning.

She prefers it that way as do I. Let it be known I also do all the laundry. I don't trust her with my whites :lol:.
I am in WA as well. The game was such a nail biter.

More like a bowel churner!

Criminy, I was upset watching those first 56 minutes. It was the worst play I've seen since Tarvaris was starting.

They had no tempo or timing, and for the record, Kearse clearly aided & abetted two of Wilson's four interceptions.

The Packer's D owned us weather we rushed or threw.

Thanks, now you got me upset all over again.

oldmannk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 11, 2014
Congrats Where do a find a good women like that. It's great you can share something togeather in common.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Soooo awesome!!!! Congrats on a great score!!! A wife who smokes?!!! Hey how about we smoke tonight?! Crazy good!!! Again, congrats dude!!!!

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Very cool! Nice to see another woman pick up the pipe smoking hobby. Seahawks supporter too! Very nice. Love the last picture. I know I had a similar reaction when Wilson got blindsided by Mathews. LOL

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
That is great. And way to photolog it. I have gotten my wife to smoke a couple of times and though it isn't her regurlar thing she is very supportive of my hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.