PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
My MM Legend Cob with the new Uncle Arthur vulcanite stem. I plan to give it a run on my lunch tonight!
ae0fd780.jpg

Excellent work, Uncle Arthur!

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
here is mine thanks Uncle i have chewed through 2 stems already on my first cob bet i wont chew through this one any time soon hope it aint a sin to put a new stem on an old pipe
pics007.jpg

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Looking good there Pawpaw. No sin in saving a good smoker. Just had a nice bowl of Haunted Bookshop in mine with the revised stem.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
feels better on the clench and i do believe it is a tad cooler and another nice thing is i dont think i will be eating any tobacco because i smoke without a filter

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
All very cool.

Pawpaw that looks like a cherished old friend.
Here are my MM Cobs:

The Cobwarden I have had for only a couple of years.

But, the other I have had for more than 20 years...

I didn't like it at first and parked it until I became a member here... and now it's in the regular rotation.

New phone and much better pictures.

my-cobs-600x450.jpg

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
belive it or not i have only had my cob since March of this year but i was smoking 2 pouches of 1/2 and 1/2 a week in it with no such thing as a rotation untill i joined here and started tasting other tobaccos and trying diffrent pipes

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
The cobs look real good with the new stems, don't care if others do not like them, the cobs are our back bone to pipes just like our old Vets are the back bone to U.S.A. and I for one will smoke them time to time for as long as I live. :worship:

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Hey Baron, nice new stem. What kind of peppers are those next to it? They look like they could make some dangerous salsa!
Winton

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Those are Cayennes and they make some righteous home-made hot sauce. I make 2 or 3 jars every summer and age them at least 6 months. Out of the frame are a pile of bright red ripened jalapeños that I plan to use for other nefarious purposes.
paw-paw I know just what you mean about eating tobacco when you smoke the plastic stem sans filter!
I'm thinking of getting a MM Great Dane Egg and having unclearthur do a cobwarden stem for it.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I've got a glass of Canadian Hunter and a cob full of CBR going. Uncle Arthur has come through! This thing smokes like a dream! What a difference a stem makes! :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.