PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
I recently felt a dark tremor in The Force which caused me to worry that the Evil Emperor may have returned from his Floridian exile to cause mayhem for my fellow brothers of the leaf. Has anyone felt the same disturbance? Dark days (and endless streams of languid prose) may be ahead for us all.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Yes, Harris is back. Upon his return I believe that he was quoted as saying, "We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master."
th

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Prior to the Evil Emperor's reappearance I heard rumors that his servants (pictured below) were roaming the Forums and asking everyone they met in hissing, threatening tones, "Where is Peck? Where is Peck?"
th

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Disturbance hell, with the reappearance of both peck and Harris, we could be on the verge of a four-fold cross rip!

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Between:
"If I knew what a four-fold cross rip was, I'd probably agree with you."
I believe that is a reference to an arcane method of preparing flake tobacco for the pipe.
and:
"I though that it was something that happened to the average sized family after cabbage and chili."
I stand ready either for pipe-packing invention or startling emergent ofalescent effluvia!

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Never light a match during a four-fold cross rip

Duly noted. I thought it was a Ghostbusters reference.
I'm staying tuned for another turgid episode of "Peck and Harris: The Wonder Years" not to be confused with the Broadway play, "Peck and Harris: Together Again"

Status
Not open for further replies.