PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
It's out of my price range.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131395884182?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
That stem and those joins were NOT done by Dunhill. If they were I would be shocked beyond reason. Notice the number of feedback the seller has. Someone is getting a wood shop experiment! Just look at all those links for crappy Kiseru links for 1-3k each. Insanity but I suppose there is a sucker born every minute.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Not much of a pipe, not much of a model airplane. What's the attraction? What's the

monetary value? Smoke your Captain Bob in a cob.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
C&D Captain Bob's Blend is basically a chunky-cut MM965 clone with Burley and Perique, and a grape ( think Infant Liquid Tylenol ) topping that comes and goes through the smoke. That being said, I enjoy a bowl of it every once and again, not because of the grape ( I happen to like it and find it intriguing ), but because I find myself smoking less and less Lat blends and gravitating toward Lakelands and German VA. It doesn't need a model airplane pipe to smoke good, but rather a fairly wide bowl, such as a Pot, for the flavours to open.

May 31, 2012
"Pibe" [:rofl:]
denmark.gif

The seller is from Denmark,

so pibe is the correct word,

at least in the sellers mother tongue.
pwBNhCq.jpg

fPpdCNB.jpg
I love those old NSU TT racecars,

especially in oranj.
O8vZu2x.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A3cHzFQsqI

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
Thank you for the kind words, rcstan. I do dedicate pipes to specific blends or very similar blends. I have found that I enjoy my tobacco favorites much more if I don't taste the "ghosting" from other blends. In that regard, I do recommend dedicating a specific pipe or pipes to your specific aromatic favorites. I believe you will be rewarded.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.