PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
I just saw this slew of new Piersel pipes at Smokingpipes.com. What a magnificent sight! I consider myself lucky to have one of her pipes, a little nosewarmer chubby Billiard. With more luck I will someday own one or two more.
https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/scottie-piersel/

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
I know what you mean, brother. I was lucky to get mine two years ago before demand drove up the prices her pipes fetch. Her pipe's are still an excellent value; back then they were a real steal.

jon11

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2013
Congratulations to Scottie for getting recognized by Smoking Pipes. Her pipes are the best value in the artisan pipe world. I'm proud to have a 7 day set from her.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
The pencil shanks all sold in less than three hours. :clap:
Not bad for a... girl. :mrgreen:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I walked into the NYC Davidoff store this evening, and the manager came over and gushed over my pipe- a Scotty I got in Chicago a year ago. (yeah, I know complimenting customers might be a sales tactic. But....)

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I also have one of her pipes. A little rhodesian she gifted me. Amazing smoker and the button/stem work is perfect. I hope to order another one in the future.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
"The pencil shanks all sold in less than three hours. :clap:
Not bad for a... girl. :mrgreen: "
So says the big tough guy who helped her get where she is today.
Fnord

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I think her pencil shanked pipes are very nice, but not really my thing. Her take on the Dunhill 120 is staggeringly beautiful, and that is not the painkillers talking.
I love that pipe.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Real beauties. Beyond my reach, but good to know about. First I clicked on the prince, such a classy rendition on that shape. But when I looked at the swan neck, I was really drawn in. It's a lot of pipe at a light weight, and the blast is impressive and unusual, and the shaping is superb. Choosing between this and a Dunhill estate at the price, it's no contest. These are beautiful and look like champ smokers.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
What is the experience like smoking one of those pencils? The leverage looks wrong.
They are very light, plus there is a metal tube (stainless steel, I believe) in the airway that surely evens out the weight distribution.

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
I own a slew of Scottie pipes. All commissions. I'm partial, but I don't think there is a better Bing made.
Glad to see her success and becoming a part of the SP.com lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.