PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

avail

Can't Leave
Oct 13, 2015
Michigan
I joined here years ago, but at the time there were other web sites going, and the software here seemed a bit funky by comparison. I lost interest in the others for various reasons, and interest in web forum participation in general.

Over time overall interest has expanded and recently I was happy to see the upgrade here. Plus, my account was intact, so I'll stick around and play a while.

Best to all...

avail

Can't Leave
Oct 13, 2015
Michigan
Welcome back from Pennsylvania and New York.

Is that a Savinelli 906 in your avatar?
Thanks for asking, no, it's a 128 Aurelia Red Briar, 6mm. First new pipe I ever bought. Of course, I knew I 'needed' a classic billiard with an ample bowl...chose this one.

Z8CwuvQl.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome back from Florida. How about a shirt run down about the tobacco and pipes you enjoy. If you are looking for certain things lots of guys can hook you up. I hope you stay for a while.

avail

Can't Leave
Oct 13, 2015
Michigan
Welcome back from Florida. How about a shirt run down about the tobacco and pipes you enjoy. If you are looking for certain things lots of guys can hook you up. I hope you stay for a while.
Sure, in time...I have some blends to trade away, too, need more posts.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
I joined here years ago, but at the time there were other web sites going, and the software here seemed a bit funky by comparison. I lost interest in the others for various reasons, and interest in web forum participation in general.

Over time overall interest has expanded and recently I was happy to see the upgrade here. Plus, my account was intact, so I'll stick around and play a while.

Best to all...
Welcome from Virginia

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Best to all...
Welcome back - from Montreal, Canada