Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Welcome back … Now we will know what happened to the box pass

@lukasstrifeson @woodsroad

I am blessed with a near photographic memory
Welcome back … Now we will know what happened to the box pass

I am blessed with a near photographic memory

Post in thread 'Epic Box Pass 2020. 12-20-2019'
Still got the box. In fact that’s partially what prompted me to get back on here. The ultimate answer to all your questions is life happens.

Now I didn’t open it till just the other day. There was a lot of great tobacco in there. Being the moderator of something like this takes it’s toll. I am planning on doing it again and picking up where it left off, that being said we had gotten to the end of the list. The next one is going to have some slight tweaking to the rules and will have 2 moderators besides myself( just way to much work for one guy/gal). Those interested in being moderators please DM me so I can start working out some details.

If your wondering I hardly touched any thing in the box since I opened it. Couple blends I hadn’t tried yet just a bowl or two.

Reactions: lukasstrifeson

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022
Welcome back, from snowy Montreal (Home of the pipe artisans Blatter & Blatter).

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
I have pallets of bundled $100 bills for sale that are topped with shoebox-sized containers of one carat and larger gem-quality diamonds (think cherry on an ice cream soda) for sale.

Today only.

How much?

$19.95

Delivered to your door!

Step right up. Who will be first?

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I have pallets of bundled $100 bills for sale that are topped with shoebox-sized containers of one carat and larger gem-quality diamonds (think cherry on an ice cream soda) for sale.

Today only.

How much?

$19.95

Delivered to your door!

Step right up. Who will be first?
Well damn, if I'm going to be the first in line, I'ma have to close this thread first!

Reactions: jpberg
Status
Not open for further replies.