PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I really needed to get this on the forum as soon as possible. Gwtwdbss (Chris) just sent me what I can only describe as the most amazing random act of kindness I have encountered. A few weeks back Chris sent me a random PM asking what kinds of tobacco I like and said he could send a package my way, when he returned home. What I received was more than I would have ever expected or imagined!!! Chris must have a generosity complex :D Now this community is fantastic and generous and I wouldn't hesitate to say that Chris upheld the reputation of this community ten times over with this package.

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of his package and luckily my wife was home today to receive it. I received I text from her this afternoon saying the package arrived and was awfully heavy :mrgreen: I couldnt stand to wait so I told her open the damn thing up!!! The picture messages that came in the following order made my day and I still cant stop smiling about it. So again a HUGE THANK YOU to a great Brother of the Briar! :clap: :puffy:

Pete.jpg

8O

tins.jpg

:eek:

larrys.jpg

8)

samples.jpg

:puffy: :puffy: :puffy:

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Any suggestions on what to smoke first in the Pete? Im gonna leave the tins alone for awhile especially the FVF as I know that will be great with some age on it.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
The Penzance or the Plum Pudding, both great tobacco.
What else can be said about our 'family" that hasn't already been said, we have tons of great people here!

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Kudos to Chris for his generosity... I agree with sj, penzance.... Enjoy your new pipe....

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
Very nice. All those tins will do well with age, so unless you just want to try one, I'd go with the samples in baggies first.
Even though I've seen it over and over, it never ceases to amaze me at how generous the fellow pipe smoker can be.
Congrats to you tjameson and Kudos on you Chris for carrying on the pay it forward attitude. :)

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congrats @tjameson and Chris - you are the man! That's way above and beyond. A great group of people on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.