PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

milk

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2022
Japan
I took a chance on a website I’d never heard of or dealt with before. It’s Sybaritepipe out of Barcelona. They do free shipping anywhere in the world on orders over 100€. Anyway, these Regd. Stanwells are beautifully restored. They’re very clean and the price for the two was just slightly over the 100€ mark. I’ve another pipe coming from Blue Room Briars and then I’m done buying pipes for a while. I was going to try to avoid Stanwell because I already have some but I’m just really attracted to these early designs, even more so than the later Danish stuff. 72C78827-B521-42CA-A467-D48C39FF2256.jpeg

milk

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2022
Japan
I was just looking at some Peterson pipes on the Sybaritepipe site. Glad to hear good things about them.
I wasn’t sure because you can hardly find anything about them in the forums. I was even wondering it it is a real website. I did find a couple of old threads recommending the shop in Barcelona for visiting. Anyway, it seemed ok so I risked it and boy am I pleased. They really sent me beautifully restored pipes. I’ve gotten used to buying pipes that need a lot of work, especially at the price I paid. I recommend them. I would say that they didn’t communicate well immediately. It took a few days for them to post a tracking number but the pipes did arrive in about 10 days (I’m in Japan).

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Nice pipes. Classic Danish design.
Can't go wrong with Danish era Stanwells

I have bought from Sybarite Pipes a couple of times.
Pipes arrive in a very well cleaned condition.
Good service and fast despatch.

Your order arrived in Japan from Spain in 10 days.
By contrast, I sent a pipe from Sydney, Oz to the UK (to be cleane).
It took 3 weeks to get there. 😡

• Wow
Reactions: Zero and milk