PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
Hello All,

I’ll be popping into Boswell’s in Chambersburg, PA tomorrow, and I’m looking to pick up a blend for a friend as he can’t make it. I’m looking for recommendations on the best Latakia blends you know of, as he’s a big fan of them. The reason I’m asking is because I abhor Latakia, thus, I have no clue which would be best, and, of course, with a wonderful resource such as this forum, I’d figure I’d have the best chance of finding a good one with help. I’ve gotten him Plum Pudding SPC before, which is his now favourite blend, so, it’s safe to say he enjoys smoky/smokier Latakia blends. I’ve picked up bits and pieces about good Latakia blends, such as G.L Pease’s Maltese Falcon and Ashton’s Artisan’s Blend, but, I’d like to hear other’s opinions. Thank you.

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
I luckily only live about two hours away, so, missing out on their house blends isn’t the end of the world.

Reactions: wyfbane

Infantry23

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
I was there last week and they had boxes of Squadron Leader. If you're looking for a Boswell blend I recommend Northwoods. I really dig Imperial English too. For light Latakia try their newer blend, Military Force.

Status
Not open for further replies.