PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
IMAG0347_zps6de68047.jpg
IMAG0349_zpsbae8f925.jpg

Although the Old Cajun and I are about a thousand miles apart, we share a common bond. I, like Bradley, was gifted a pretty nifty pipe today, from the same individual that gifted him the Becker. (Actually, he's gifted me a number of nice pipes over a year's time) I cannot add to the sentiment that Bradley expressed in his post about the friendship of this man, other than to say that I am honored to have him call me a friend and I am humbled to recieve a gift like this. This Ardor, like the other pipes Dave has sent, will always have a very special place in my pipe rack, and the act of kindness will always be remembered.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Wow, just awesome! Bradley is one of the greatest men I have the pleasure to know. :clap:

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
Just clearing things up here, and no offense to Bradley, but this pipe was sent from Dave, our mutual friend.

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
I love the camaraderie of the pipe community. That is a beautiful pipe and an even better friendship. Can you check to see if he needs any more friends. I could use a friend like that.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Not to hijack this thread in any way, but Bradley does great things for good people.
We gonna do...

Jan 8, 2013
enjoy the heck out of that pipe :) Some people, many on this forum, are true men (or ladies) of character. I think that says a lot about the kind of people those who smoke a pipe are.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Our Friend Dave is in his stride now, I smoked his Becker today and I had to smile at his progress, but that aside Beewrangler has gifted many things to a lot of people and he is such a good man, I will also smile at that!

Status
Not open for further replies.