PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danhester

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2016
The new Bengal Slices is one I really want to try. I'll be making an order on Friday (payday). I never tried the original, but given the esteem in which it was held, and given my esteem for Russ Oulette's blending skills, I am quite excited.
I'd also love to try Penzance, Irishman's 5 O'Clock, and the Strang. Unfortunately, for any tobacco that is extremely limited, and which requires the flexibility to jump at a moment's notice, I'm going to have trouble acquiring. It's rare that I can swing an unexpected tobacco expenditure on short notice, so I try not to fret about those blends. There are plenty of great blends that are usually available when payday rolls around :D

mgvsquared

Lurker
Jan 25, 2016
1. Haven't tried it.

2. Penzance, so I can say I did! I'm pretty new, and I had an opportunity to try some, but I rationalized that I couldn't really appreciate it so why waste it on myself? One day I'll get my hands on some though!

Mar 1, 2014
For me the big blend that's still coming is Samuel Gawith Cabbie's Blend.

I think it was announced in August but I haven't seen any on this side of the pond yet.

tarheel1

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2014
Bohemian Scandal by GL Pease
I also would love to try it. I didn't get into English blends till 2005 and the didn't learn about Nigerian scandals till 0t. The fire was in 04 and never got the chance.

danhester

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2016
I also would like to try the SG Brown Sugar Flake. It just looks and sounds very appealing to me. Wish it was sold by a U.S. vendor. The Danish Pipe Shop seems cool, and I guess I'll just eventually have to make an order.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I guess it would have to be stonehaven, I love flakes, also dunbar, and tillbury. And perhaps Germains special brown flake. But in all honesty I'm just happy to have tobacco to smoke on a regular basis, so I don't really fret over it too much. There's alot of readily available stuff I'd like to try but the really hard to find stuff would be at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.