PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
A while back I ask uncle Arthur if he would clean some stems for me, now I am not talking about A couple of stems, it was either 17 or 19 I forger which. He said he would, I also wanted to buy 3 of the small tampers he had for sale. When he sent the stems back they were perfect.
When I opened the package he sent as I said the stems were perfect, the three tampers were very nice. Now to make A long story, very long, Wncle Arthur knew my wife has parkensons and that she enjoyed A couple of half bowl A day, inculed in the package was A small Uncle Arthur for my wife and A large tamper. When I told her that the pipe had been made for her, it tickled her to death, she was so happy, She now smokes 4 to 5 bowls A day, it helps her to keep calmed down and does her so much good. When I ask Art how much I owed him, he said no money, just wend me A tin sometime. I haven't sent the tin yet, but I have it on order.
So to Uncle Arthur I would like to say THANK YOU, you are A very special man and I love you for the way you made my wife feel so special. If you ever need me for anything I will do all I can to help you.
Again, thank you so much
Jerry

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
The Uncle A is a GOOD Man. Hats off To You and Your Wife and good luck. (ace57) :worship: :clap:

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Shucks! I enjoy doing what I can for folks. Gran used to say it was just manners.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Shhhhh.... Don't tell anyone but, Arthur is really Santa Claus.
Jerry all the best to you and your wife...
Arthur... "You're a good man Charlie Brown"... oh wait...

You're Santa Clause!... But, I won't tell anyone.

:clap:

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
It's been my experience that in this life one usually get's what one deserves.... Arthur should receive many blessings!

Status
Not open for further replies.