PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Will some of you gents consider putting your location in your profile?

How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Reactions: chopper

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
SCPP is a great tobacco. Perhaps you might not find it as you’re own go to, but that doesn’t make it any less great. Lane 1Q is also a great tobacco. Not because I or you like or dislike it but by any measure of greatness, it stands the test of time.

Meatloaf, when made by someone who knows how to prepare it, is a great dish. Just as we have comfort foods, we have comfort tobaccos.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
SCPP is a great tobacco. Perhaps you might not find it as you’re own go to, but that doesn’t make it any less great. Lane 1Q is also a great tobacco. Not because I or you like or dislike it but by any measure of greatness, it stands the test of time.

Meatloaf, when made by someone who knows how to prepare it, is a great dish. Just as we have comfort foods, we have comfort tobaccos.
Now THERE'S a great idea for a tobacco blend, meatloaf flavored tobacco! Who could resist? Meatloaf, and I make a killer meatloaf, is the stuff of the gods.
Who needs Plum Pudding when you can have Meatloaf, the ultimate comfort smoke!

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
That's where I pulled the picture from.

Strange. Seems their giveaway is perhaps a bit disorganized. Oh well, hope it goes well regardless, and someone gets to enjoy a large helping of that tasty Plum Pudding.

With your perspective on latakia in mind, I must say that I have an inkling I have somewhat lost my taste for latakia, but I do still enjoy Plum Pudding. I recently smoked some other lat blends which I've previously enjoyed, and the taste can be a bit overwhelming.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Strange. Seems their giveaway is perhaps a bit disorganized. Oh well, hope it goes well regardless, and someone gets to enjoy a large helping of that tasty Plum Pudding.

With your perspective on latakia in mind, I must say that I have an inkling I have somewhat lost my taste for latakia, but I do still enjoy Plum Pudding. I recently smoked some other lat blends which I've previously enjoyed, and the taste can be a bit overwhelming.
I'm curious, I've contacted them to see what happened to the Instagram post. Now I'm waiting on the 9 pound block of Black Frigate giveaway.?

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I have not been on facebook in forever, but I was thinking that if I enter and win, I would share some here with you guys, who my wife somewhat jokingly refers to as my "friends from the internet."
Wow, my wife says the same exact thing. That's curious. Maybe it's like a subconscious thing...hundredth monkey effect and whatnot. But as I always say, with friends like I have, who need acquaintances? :ROFLMAO: