PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Just click and save image.

View attachment 98043

Safe from me, but enjoy!
The block is said to be shareable with one's inner circle. Well, though true, I would enlarge such a circle to the outer and then to successive outer circles into space concentric to earth en route to the moon and beyond.

The numbers say that that amount equals 1362 bowls or sharing smokers. Now with the moon 239,000 miles away, that allows one smoker per 175 miles.

That's quite some sharing.

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
I have a can of PP that's been sitting there for quite some time. I don't reach for it much. I can't imagine needing or wanting more than that can but it would be interesting to have that block as a show piece.

Reactions: beefeater33

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
It was on Instagram last night, it's been deleted.?
Looks like Instagram is going tobacco nanny like YouTube.

From tobaccopipes:

Hello Duane,

Great question! We are trying to figure it out as well. Instagram took it down on us without an explanation. We still have the post up on Facebook and are accepting entries there as well. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Sales@TobaccoPipes.com
1-877-527-0007
www.TobaccoPipes.com"

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I took a butcher's knife to dried bulk Tambolaka. They advocated steaming it first but I figured that was for pussies. It didn't work out too well. In comparison I think the block of PP would be easy.

• Haha
Reactions: cosmicfolklore