PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
It seems that summer is trying to arrive early here in Carolina at least for a few days.Time to take a glass of tea,a pipe,and some Penzance out on the porch,and get some sun.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Yep! If it keeps this up I'll be firing up the mower before long! 11.54 PM and it's still 63 outside.

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
Was 81 here today....... wonderful weather and the wife thinks I should hobble round the yard and get it ready for spring. Doesn't she know I need to rest my leg and let it heal? I bet a few miles ride on the scooter would make it feel better. :)

Jul 15, 2011
It hit 75 here in Illinois today and there are still some grumpy customers at the gas station who are convinced that winter has one last hurrah in store for us. Im not so convinced, but we'll wait and see what happens. :mrgreen:

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
70's all week here in Ohio. I'm loving it! I got my motorcycle out for the first time yesterday after work and went on a nice 30 mile ride. The only problem was lots of bugs on my faceshield. We had such a mild winter we don't even get any early bug-free rides.
Yes Smokindawg the scooter ride will help the leg :)

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
We had such a mild winter we don't even get any early bug-free rides.
Years ago I was in Wisconsin in July and it was the most bugged-out camping trip I have ever experienced, better bring one of those bug masks this year

Status
Not open for further replies.