PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Hey everyone,
This thread marks my 500th post on the forums and I'm proud to say that I am still here and plan to be here for a good while longer!

This community has truly provided me and all of the other members with a place to socialize, make friends, educate ourselves, and have a great time. This was my stepping stone into the pipe community and I don't regret jumping in at all.

One thing I would like to point out about this community quickly, is the number of people who actually care. I have seen so much support go out to those who are having problems in their personal lives all the way to medical issues. More recently I left the forums for a month if not more, and it did not take long for two members from the forums to contact me and ask me to come back. The hospitality is something that keeps me here without a doubt.

Anyway enough of me getting all soft and mushy on you guys.

Thanks again for making this great for me and I look forward to more!
-Francis :puffy:

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Congrats waznyf, not so bad for a kid who left here for internet fame!!!!

Hahaha what can I say?! I wanted to be famous.

The big lights aren't for me though, and although it was fun it ended up becoming a pain in the but to make videos so often. This is where I belong :D

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Congrats mate, just wait untill you get your gift pack! Make sure you are prepared for your 1000th post. At that landmark, you are required to send 100 people, randomly drawn, a sample of baccy of their choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.