PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Rich Macedonian Orientals and pungent Latakia are blended with a base of golden and red Virginias to produce what has become one of the most popular premium pipe tobaccos in the world. The history of Balkan Sasieni Smoking Mixtures begins almost a hundred years ago and this fine tobacco draws its roots directly from that family of tobaccos.
Don't miss out on these great savings: just $5.05 per tin, from 6am til midnight (EST), Tuesday, February 24th.

www.4noggins.com

tr38pSs0fEGSlmHY5Gekd94gl65WPc7cWL0VugrZokNOMFIIxkIWdUYOuHBC_-Fb9JfK4-z5oRE8WJm8mMZqOFiMUxo3SJ17ojqbz3uC6l0mBjdggJrblQJQewkxbjqFILPGxk8TN3XugHzH1uq4sD4vu7Sv5OxmVJCnH9Fq6BpUshVyEuyN3AVk5exVaaKAa7HTJtOUwa-yDnuIgzsdFHaHE91mdSdN=s0-d-e1-ft

http://www.4noggins.com/balkan-sasieni-pipe-tobacco.aspx

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I've got ten tins from the last sale I still haven't gotten around to trying, but from the reviews I know I'll like it. I've heard alot of people stating they prefer this to the new balkan sobranie.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Thanks for the heads up, Andy.
Until I started smoking bulk C&D Star of the East, Balkan Sasieni was my favorite 2nd tobacco behind DH Nightcap, Larry's Blend, Low Country Black and C&D Stimulus Package.
The stuff is much lighter than my usual lat Forward favorites and very light on the Orientals making it a great alternative smoke.
I've always bought from JR Cigars and Mars Cigars due to shipping but this sale is a deal breaker.
Thanks, Rich!
Fnord

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
Just called Rich to ask him how come he doesn't send me SPAM. :rofl:
I got a tin maybe a month ago. It is a sneaky blend, like popcorn. You wonder why you keep eating it. There isn't much there in this blend - the Lat is in background as noted - while the Turks and orientals are pleasantly present. I went through a tin of this stuff in less than a week - minus a few bowls I sent to friends as samples.
At this price, I'm going for the max limit. Wish he would let me get twenty tins, instead of just ten.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
It'll be available for a few days, I've only seen escudo sell out in hours on a 1 day sale. It'll most likely be available tomorrow still.

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Thanks all for a great sale. Sold out of our stock for the sale, over 1800 tins in 12 hours.
I had so much fun, I think I'll do it again next month.......with another blend of course.
Remember to register on the website and sign up for the email notifications.
Rich

4noggins.com

Status
Not open for further replies.