PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
You should show these pieces off in our Castello Collecters Group on Facebook. Collectors from all over the would. It looks like the 66 has a V dealer mark. The guy Agid who owns that mark is an active member. He’d love to see it.

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You should show these pieces off in our Castello Collecters Group on Facebook. Collectors from all over the would. It looks like the 66 has a V dealer mark. The guy Agid who owns that mark is an active member. He’d love to see it.
Oh I haven't used Facebook in a million years but I suppose I could start and show my Castellos... I do love them so much and I've posted quite a few of them here. I can tell you know Castellos well and you appreciate them too..? can you show me some of yours? I bet you have quite an amazing collection of Castellos yourself ?????

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Nice cat! ?
Thank you he's my porkchop ??and he loves food and pipes!? He always like to examine my pipes when I smoke or he loves to relax beside us whilst we smoke.. I think it relaxes him too.. he doesn't eat human food though, he likes to examine that too but never cares for it. You would think he gets into our bowls of pasta but nooo... He just eats cat food..he's a big fellow ?

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Wow another great score Queen. I know the feeling of getting addicted to a certain brand or artisan.
Right now I am in the throes of PAD big time. I have moved out a lot of pipes to make room for all my new ones I have coming and all the ones I recently bought. I haven't had to break in this many pipes at once in a long time, but I am having fun doing it.

• Love
Reactions: Smoke Queen

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wow another great score Queen. I know the feeling of getting addicted to a certain brand or artisan.
Right now I am in the throes of PAD big time. I have moved out a lot of pipes to make room for all my new ones I have coming and all the ones I recently bought. I haven't had to break in this many pipes at once in a long time, but I am having fun doing it.
Yesss that feeling is awesome! Have lots of fun! It's a wonderful way to relax and enjoy life if I do say so myself ?????

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Love the pipes, what a adorable cake, don't eat the cat for desert. I tried once, didnt work out, he still lives.
Hehehe no I wouldn't eat my furbaby ? yay you're a cat dad! ? I'm a crazy cat mom ? I actually have 2 cats but my other one is more shy.. I'll try to make a post with my other baby next time ???

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Here are 4 vintage Castellos for us to enjoy today and of course Sir Felixton, tiramisu and some 20yr old Tawny Port! Cheers! There are 3 Castello Sea Rocks and 1 Old Antiquari. Let's enjoy!

View attachment 120662
View attachment 120663
View attachment 120665
View attachment 120666
View attachment 120668
View attachment 120669
View attachment 120670
View attachment 120672
two things first is that kitty is the best thing in all these pics. Second is it looks like you're going to eat the cake with the pipes. Like they're some type of traditional wooden spoon, the kind of traditional you wonder if it's something they made up to mess with tourists.

• Love

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
two things first is that kitty is the best thing in all these pics. Second is it looks like you're going to eat the cake with the pipes. Like they're some type of traditional wooden spoon, the kind of traditional you wonder if it's something they made up to mess with tourists.
Awwww yess indeed that kitty is super special ? thank you ?? and yes I love to smoke my pipes after dinner and dessert and with a nice wine so it is like a tradition for us ????

Reactions: anotherbob

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I’m/we’re assuming these are new additions just acquired?

Girl, the 12 Days are over, slow down! LOL ?

Beautiful pipes! ❤️

Dizzy Cat returns, cause I can’t keep up with all these pipes of yours... LOL ?

3D3375EE-17FC-4ECB-987C-6DF414C45ED3.gif

• Haha