PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortyeastcoast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2013
@poopdeckpappy Low Country Pipe & Cigar - the storefront for smokingpipes.com down in Little River, SC (Myrtle Beach) made me feel like a kid in a candy store.
The place is huge and has (I think) over 300 jars full of tobaccos to try out.
I couldn't even squeeze them all in one photo:

poopdeckpappy

Lurker
Jan 24, 2014
The drool is running down my chin looking at all that tobacco all in one place.

I want a store like that!!!!

Thanks for the picture shortly.

muddy41

Lurker
Jan 7, 2014
We sure could use a store like that here in MN... The best we have is about 25 or so bulk. But the boys there are genetics with giving samples. Now if I could find a place that had samples of the tin stuff I would be in heaven...

captvoodoo

Lurker
Jun 17, 2013
Bald Headed Teacher is my daily, all day, go to as well. It never seems to go out of my top 3 Tobacco choices. Hooked a buddy on it and now thats pretty much all he enjoys. Personal tastes may vary, but that is one fantastic blend! Maybe it is worth SHOUTING about? Thanks again to 4noggins for more good stuff.

oldsoldier

Lurker
Feb 15, 2014
Apart from a dwindling minority, the day of the dedicated tobacconist shop is dead here in Australia;
So whenever I go online and see the absolute smorgasborg of offerings over there in the States, I could clutch my stomach in frustration and envy.
The photograph of those 300 jars of tobacco should be reclassified with a Restricted {R} Rating! It's just too much for this old piper to bear down here in Tobacco Leglislated drought condition Australia
OH! Rich at 4 Noggins is my number one go-to for tobacco supplies: always friendly and ever ready to go the extra mile.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I can't say enough about Rich's products and customer service! My wife had bought me a Peterson Harp 03 for Christmas, and for some reason, I just didn't love it.
About a week ago my wife contacted Rich and arranged a trade for a Savinelli Tundra. Talk about great service, Rich didn't have the pipe on hand and had to order it! Just placed an order for 4 cans of Sutliff's Molto Dolce and 2 tins of Taste of Summer. Do I need more tobacco, not really, but I'm happy to support Rich's business.

yorkshirepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
I got a sample of Bald-Headed Teacher with an order and love the stuff! Will hopefully be getting some more soon!

novicemaker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 12, 2014
i like that idea poopdeck, a sampler tin that is divided up and then has three or more samples that are sealed in air tight packages so the flavors dont mix.
and if any companies come up with this idea i want a cut of the profits lol

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
I just ordered 4oz of Bald Headed Teacher in my current order. I have ordered 4oz of 5 of the 4noggins house blends. In my first order I was given a sample of Down By The River and that is also a beautiful smoke, my first order also had a 14oz container of Carter Hall. Two days before I received my first order I had already put in my second order, within 2 weeks I have spent about $400 plus and will be putting in another order of about $250 in the next week or two. After that I will have a nice started cellar that will last me almost a year after my third order. Order 1 was 17oz tobacco, order 2 is about 21oz and next order will be about 30+ oz.
Bottom Line - I highly recommend 4noggins.com to all, they are great and I live in Australia and they ship discretly

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Thanks for your support fellas. I appreciate it.
And a special thanks to bulldogbriar for reviving this thread so everyone can see how awesome 4noggins.com is!!!!
Rich

4noggins.com

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Bald Headed Teacher is in and of itself enough reason to go to 4noggins. An absolutely delicious tobacco with a great room note considering that it's not an aromatic and contains Latakia! If you've been thinking about trying it I strongly suggest you pull the damn trigger! :wink:

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
When I go to 4 Noggins, starting yesterday, the home page loads fine, then ANYTHING I click on gets a 'page can't be displayed'. I'm using a brand new dell laptop with Windows 10, or 59, or maybe 98.

Status
Not open for further replies.