PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Man, thanks for that! Got a bunch of Erinmore Flake that was already the cheapest I’ve seen it go for and then got me the 30% off of that! I would have been losing money if I didn’t go for this deal. Wowzers!

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I picked up another Rossi Vittoria for only $21 after the discount. I should have pulled the trigger on some Capstan (they had both). It would have been only about $11 a tin. JR has looked to be going out of “the pipe business” for more than a year. I have gotten some good deals on close outs and temporary discounts. If you score some tobacco (at a good price, their “regular prices” are a little high) it usually already has some age.

pianopuffer

Can't Leave
Jul 3, 2017
NYC
Has anyone that took advantage of this receive their stuff? I received a confirmation email the day of and then nothing since.

No shipping email and their customer service number had incredible wait times so I left a message on Friday. We’ll see if they return my call.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I searched for pipe tobacco, Erinmore Flake, and pipe, and tobacco, separately, with only cigar pages returning.
Sorry, I’m just now seeing this. I found it under the tab ‘Tobacco’ it was listed under all their pipe tobaccos. Their search engine is probably terrible.
Sorry, I’m just now seeing this. I found it under the tab ‘Tobacco’ it was listed under all their pipe tobaccos. Their search engine is probably terrible.
Nothing yet, but it’s still pretty early. I’ve ordered from JR many times so I’m not too worried. They’ve always been 100% legit.

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
Just checked on my order and it is showing “not shipped”. I imagine they had a busy end of month. I have a plus account and I have only experienced minor delays in the past. I am in no hurry so, I am fine for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.