PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
Happy Birthday and take it slow. That way you get to enjoy many more birthdays.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I spent my 21stbbirthday in the jungles of Loas, I dreamt of an ice cold San Miguel, HAPPY BIRTHDAY,be smart, don"t drive and drink, just drinkHAHA the old cajun

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
Happy birthday!

How about a good old fashioned gin and tonic? One of my personal favourites. I don't have a tobacco to go with it but I sure do love the taste.

Maybe a good absinthe and some Blackpool from Esoterica? Mmm anise. It's put on the virginia in Blackpool in the best kind of way. I'm not sure if they have it in your stores down there but do not buy Hill's "absinthe" no matter how good looking the bottle is. May as well drink your mouthwash, it tastes better.
Hah gosh I sometimes forget that they make you wait that long to buy your own beverages in America.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Dark And Stormy:
Rocks glass

2 OZ. Dark Spiced rum (The Kraken is my personal favourite)

Fill with good quality ginger beer (ginger ale will not do)

add a good twist of lime

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Happy Birthday. I don't drink much anymore, got tired of the hangovers. With you still being young, you can handle the hangovers pretty good though. :lol:

kyletheaviator

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2012
Thank you guys for all the birthday wishes! Ill be referring to this post for quite some time, seems like a lot of good recommendations!
Dark And Stormy:
Rocks glass

2 OZ. Dark Spiced rum (The Kraken is my personal favourite)

Fill with good quality ginger beer (ginger ale will not do)

add a good twist of lime
I think this appeals to me the most though. I'm a fan of The Kraken :)

As for yesterday it was a Jack and coke with a nice bowl of G.L. Pease's Jacknife Plug.

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
bar drinks: AMF(adios motherf***er)

Long Island Ice Tea

Irish Car Bomb
Party mixes: Get a gallon jug of fruit juice, drink as much as you want to replace with vodka. they call this "sh***y."

i really like this one here, whiskey and cinnamon horchata. i said i'd never try it, but when I did, i went back for more.

nightmarejones

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
Amber bock,Sam adams black lager,or yuengling traditional with a black cavendish and chocolate.Any one of those beers goes great with it as they enhance the flavors of each other.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Listen to me Marine.... A single malt scotch with a sprig of spring water, with any English in a briar.

Now that's a drink, maybe two.... if your partying, go with Bud and any frickin' thing in a cob!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
highly recommend massive quantities of Ginro Soju
I had that in Korea, as well as plenty of Dae Sun 25. They found my naked body on a bathroom floor the next day. I'm not sure whose it was but someone put an Army blanket over me out of pity.
I always forget to look when the original post was.... Damn! Your birthday was two weeks ago!

Do what I said anyway
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.