PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit

Piping Rooster

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2022
Champa Bay
This was the photo I saw, but had issues linking it (hey, I'm not tech savvy, I'm Amish).

They remind me of the 2022 St. Patrick's Day pipes but with an orange stem.

Now if they had an orange and black swirl like the Dracula line ....
I was thinking the same about the design and think an orange cumberland stem (not a dracula stem fan) would look better. At least they didn't make them pinecones!

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Maybe Peterson should contact you to help design next year's Christmas pipe. There's nothing about the 2022 Peterson Christmas pipe that says Christmas to me, except the CHRISTMAS stamp.

I like the orange stems on yours and on the Peterson's.
I agree, but have to admit I picked one up for a shape I like and the copper spigot.

Reactions: scloyd

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The black blast has become all-purpose. I think maybe the holiday pipes should be limited to Christmas and St. Patrick's Day. I don't necessarily think we need to get into Labor Day, Veterans Day (I'm a vet), Grandparents' Day, etc. Not a bad looking pipe, but they aren't calling my name either.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
The black blast has become all-purpose. I think maybe the holiday pipes should be limited to Christmas and St. Patrick's Day. I don't necessarily think we need to get into Labor Day, Veterans Day (I'm a vet), Grandparents' Day, etc. Not a bad looking pipe, but they aren't calling my name either.
If they produced a Veteran's Day pipe to honor our veterans and part of the proceeds benefitted veterans...I'd buy one in a heart beat.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
This was the photo I saw, but had issues linking it (hey, I'm not tech savvy, I'm Amish).

They remind me of the 2022 St. Patrick's Day pipes but with an orange stem.

Now if they had an orange and black swirl like the Dracula line ....
Ditto. Like St. Paddy's and Christmas pipes from most of last few years with Orange stem. Hope the blast would be better than some others, but I doubt it.

Reactions: The Amish Tyrant

Piping Rooster

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2022
Champa Bay