PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Mark your calendars for our annual Texas Pipe Show and Slow Smoke on October 6th, 2018 at Pop's Safari Room in Ft. Worth Texas! We'll be re-launching the website shortly but you can sign up for the mailing list for updates in the meantime on www.texaspipeshow.com . Sponsors and vendors are signing up but space, like last year, is very limited for the number of tables and vendors.

iajaffe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2010
Yes! I just moved to Texas and look forward to adding another pipe show to my calendar.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Count me in again and save me a seat, pylorns!
I attended and loved last year's show. It was as fun as any that I have ever been to and was packed to the rafters from start to finish.
y'all come on down!

Jan 8, 2013
I actually tried to put in for some vacation time, just for the purpose of going to this, but my job didn't give me the the time off. Looks like I'm missing it again this year. I would say I'd try to get there after work, but I'll be working from morning to evening Saturday. I hope all of you going have a blast. And please post photos.

iajaffe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2010
I have to say I liked this show better than KC. Smoke in the show, felt a lot more friendly and busier. Didn't hurt to watch OU lose either.

Status
Not open for further replies.