PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickframer

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2015
Sounds like a good time. Looking at the pic, I focused on the Esoterica immediately haha.
Matter of fact, I've never seen that many different baccy brands in one place. The Briary looks freaking awesome :puffy:

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
I was sorry I missed it for sure. I'm going to try to make it out for a pipe club event sometime. I do like the idea of meeting in the middle twixt GA and AL. I'd be in for bringing my sorry ass with tobacco in tow.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Michael, sounds like a good idea. I'll do some research on the surrounding areas. Just may pick something in AL if I can find it as smoking is stil allowed.

jabo

Can't Leave
Jan 26, 2016
This was a great show.Turns out Tony and I use to work for the same company in 1977.Just missed meeting back then by a couple of months.Had a great time,meet some wonderful people,and of course picked up some stuff."cheap pipes and free tobacco" if y'all get my drift.Can't wait for the next club meet.Somebody let me know when it is. jbejr555@yahoo.com. Hope everyone had as Much fun as I did.

oldredbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2012
I hate I couldn't make it this year, and will certainly have it on the calendar for next year. Sounds like it was a fun day.

Status
Not open for further replies.