PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
My latter point being: unless you've opened an account there are only two options to "share" and neither will work with the IMG tags here. At least that was my experience. This could be important if that is so for everyone, as the instructions you just posted from another thread won't work—unless one has signed in on an account.
In my experience, you do not need be signed into Imgur for this to work. I don't use any "share" buttons however; manually copying the URL works best in my view as it's least likely to conflict with whatever the webhost has going on. If you copy the URL to the image, and then place it between the tags, it should always work, and you do not need to be logged in unless you want control over the image later (delete/edit).
Now that look like the kind of man that people should buy lots of tobacco from!
Seems to be enjoying himself, which is always a good sign. Also note the cargo pants with lots of pockets which implies he usually has a tin and a pipe floating around.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Always have a tin and a pipe, but I was so busy at the show that I never finished a bowl. Packed three over the course of two days behind the table. Thanks for the photo!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Always have a tin and a pipe, but I was so busy at the show that I never finished a bowl. Packed three over the course of two days behind the table. Thanks for the photo!
Most welcome, and death metal gets credit for making it viewable earlier than I could figure out. BTW, that was the one I showed you at the show, as it has "motion", showing you reaching out your hand to shake. Unfortunately, it doesn't do so on FB or here.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Ah, yes! Much appreciated, John! For those of you who have not met the cryptically named jpmcwjr, he is a great guy, and pleasure to hang out with at pipe shows.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Awwwww, you're just sayin' that cause I rave about Smyrna, and ordered ten tins.... But it was good yukking it up in Vegas with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.