PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Another words-worthy piece from R'wood. The pix were done quite well - any pixel enhancement to achieve the end result? (I have no problem with P'Shopping and the like here - just wondering if that was part of the process).
hp

les

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Yes, Les, there was some pixel enhancement--Kevin trying to salvage my amateur snapshots :oops:

I really need to take a photography class....

Also, you are no longer allowed to enter any pipe shows, dinners, events, or festivals until I have been there at least thirty minutes or my money runs out, whichever comes first. :nana:

Dan, I'm kicking myself for not realizing you were there--deepest apologies. Will you be attending any of the other shows this year? Forumites should all take to pinning Dunhills to our lapels as our secret handshake.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
If I ever can't go to Chicago, I will make it my business to get to the "NY" show.
For those of you who don't know Simone, (pipe nest and now Amorelli dealer), this photo is probably the best one he has ever been in in his life!
Good job, Bill.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Ahh...*that* guy.

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-i-know-that-guy-92790d.jpg

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Errata to report:
I misspelled Hank Saatchi's name, and had the wrong information regarding Amorelli pipes. Hank and Simone are now the U.S. representatives of Amorelli pipes.
I will now turn in my roving reporter's card :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.