PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
And the unfinished Savinelli's went on sale yesterday. It's a terrible week to be broke!

jitterbugdude

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2014
I just checked their site. There was no 20% off sale mentioned. Do I need the secret handshake to be able to get it?
Edit: Never mind. I went back on their site and found the advert. Use Promo code "THANKS"

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
Damn. I just placed an order last week and wasn't planning on making one until next month. My wallet is gonna hate me.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I 'wanted' some of the H&H 8oz tins...nice prices...and had to go to a more costly bulk if I wanted those blends.

I'm waiting till after 2:00 because I'm not in a hurry for shipping. I won't be home till next week sometime.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great! I can forward this to someone who wanted to get me something and give them the promo code, along with a link to the item. What timing.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
And another plug for those Savenelli unfinished pipes on sale at PC. I have four of them, two about 30 years old, and two much newer. No filters. They finish themselves, as it were, to a beautiful walnut glow, just keep polishing them after each smoke to develop the shine. It's subtle but deeply authentic. The panel and diplomat are great, but any of them are. I don't know if the 20% off includes this unfinished pipe sale, but either way, they are a deal.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
The P&C rep I spoke to said the 20% discount would not apply to the already discounted unfinished Savinellis. It would apply to the brushed browns, already discounted from $59.00 to $49.00.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
This has been an extremely stressful morning...but my willpower to stop spending has prevailed...so far. I have to stay away from P&C today!

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
20% off? Site-wide? I'm loading up! This will probably be my final TAD order for the year.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
@ Zito, Laughing, brother if I was still working, I wouldn't hesitate. I love buying tobacco, but I already have more than I will ever be able to smoke. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.