PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
You can see by the number of posts he produces that he has no life outside of this forum.
You really do have to feel sorry for someone so pathetic.
Wow... you realize you just insulted a pretty good number of the members of this forum, right? Hell, some members here have more than double Chasingember's post count. Basically, by your logic, and your own words, you just called the majority of the regular posters on this forum pathetic. Nice job. What a way to boost sales. :roll:

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
WOW!! Hey Folks, Put your $$ where you won't be chastised. Us ignorant, shallow types need to shop at Smokingpipes.com. 'Nuff said............... :puffy:
Edit: And Fitzy.......... that shit is just WRONG!!............. :clap: :rofl: :crazy: :worship:

Reactions: wyfbane

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
Put your $$ where you won't be chastised. Us ignorant, shallow types need to shop at Smokingpipes.com.
I haven't had any dealings with him since a previous douche bag rant. This latest one, targeting one of us, one of the nicest members of our little group seals the deal. Good luck with your latest unique PR stunt Idiot :roll:

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
That's my Captain he's messing with! String him up!
imagescfuvj4wx.jpg
imagescfuvj4wx.jpg
imagescfuvj4wx.jpg

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
Good old public bashing...

Sure takes me back to the times of hammer and sickle...

Could anyone explain me how is the original post by chasingembers anything but trolling? How his post relates to this thread at all?

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
^^^^^ I like Chasingembers posts, but I have to agree. The OP could use other nicks to post under letting us know of sales. I find it helpful to have all sponsors to chime in. As I said, I had not considered 4noggins for a while. After OP I looked and found some items others do not have. Small though it may be, I was also looking for some gum to use in between smokes and 4noggins has Choward's. To a Pseudo Old Drugstore Cowboy that is a reminder of things from a past life.
I'm really not taking sides at all. Seems in the Yachtsman thread they are posting civilly.
Just my .02

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
4nogginsxxxxxxxx has gone out of his way to make himself unwelcome amongst many of the members here. At this point, a mere appearance from that fleabag is enough to incite incivility.
edited for profanity - Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.