PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
You can count me in that 20%. Tablet and phone. I like when you share these statistics.
Whats the break down of the overall total? Just curious...browser, country

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Top countries for traffic -
United States

Canada

United Kingdom

Italy

Germany

Australia

France

Greece

Sweden

Spain

Netherlands

Turkey

Brazil

Denmark

Romania

Russian Federation
Top cities -
Sunnyvale, CA

Unknown (US)

London (GB)

Toronto (CA)

Chicago, IL (US) (Half of that is probably Cortezattic.) ;-)
Top states -
California

Texas

New York

Florida

Pennsylvania
Top US DMAs (Designated Market Areas)
New York

San Fran-Oak-SJ

Los Angeles

Chicago

Philadelphia

lankfordjl

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2011
Texas
Very interesting. I use my iPhone some to read posts on the forum, but I have a hard time replying to posts. The tiny keyboard on the phone is not my favorite to use.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Very interesting. I use my iPhone some to read posts on the forum, but I have a hard time replying to posts. The tiny keyboard on the phone is not my favorite to use.
Agreed. I do my best forum reading with a pipe in one hand and a smartphone in the other; often starting to reply to something but growing frustrated before a half-dozen words are typed. It amazes me that my nieces and nephews can send in excess of a thousand text messages each month, even with the bastardization of the English language that has become the norm in texting, I couldn't fathom trying to type all that out.

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
Would someone please explain to me how to use my Iphone to get on here. Thanks Jerry

wolfie90

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 10, 2012
Huntington wv
I really only use my iphone. I dont use my laptop alot since the power cord broke on it, so I'm not left with much choice.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
@rothnh... LOL.. oh you darn kids and you new fangled gadgets! why back in my day we used cans and string... CANS AND STRING I tell ya! :lol: ... Ahahaha im just kidding!
I dont get on with my phone and very rarely with the iPad... Im kind of in the same boat as rothnh as I mainly only use the computer to get on here, or any internets really!

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Roth, I agree with you. But... is PM were to upgrade to a mobile site, those that use the mobile would benifit & us old farts could use whats here.

It is up to someone to figure out if it is worth the expense to add mobile to the website. It isn't that expensive concidering that's the way it is going.

Depends on your target Market & you have heard enough of your following that says they " Do it MY way"

PIA, but I had to do it too.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
The most important fact is that we are all members and can share experiences with one another regardless of the method or equipment we use to connect to this forum.

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
There is not one Internet service provider within 8 miles of my house , so it's iPhone at home and PC at work . I'm too far in the swamp for the net I guess . My kids tether their iPhones to the iPad to connect to the net .

hans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2012
i check in on my iphone often as well. it would be AMAZING if there was a mobile version to view.

this site is not very friendly to the small screen.

hfearly

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 11, 2012
Canada
So does that mean in return that PM.com will become more mobile device friendly? That would be a great move :)

Status
Not open for further replies.