Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
For anyone who did not get the PipesandCigars.com 2013 calendar, the deal of the month for the month of April is purchase a new Dunhill pipe from them and get TWENTY free 1.5oz tins of Hearth and Home tobacco.
So buy a very expensive, but darn nice, pipe and get $131.80 worth of free tobacco (at their current sale price of $6.59 per 1.5oz tin or $205.80 at the normal website price of $10.29 per 1.5oz tin). That's a damn fine deal.
April is my birthday, and with this kind of deal I think that I may very well have to splurge and buy a Dunhill pipe!!
Also, the remainder of the deals for the months of 2013:

January - 10% off all Bjarne pipes

February - 10% off all Missouri Meerschaum pipes

March - Free tin of Peterson Pipe Tobacco with Peterson pipe purchase

May - Buy 2, get one free on Dunhill Pipe Tobacco

June - Buy 2, get one free on Sutliff Private Stock 1.5oz tins

July - Free 1.5oz tin of Hearth and Home with any Baraccini pipe purchase

August - 10% off Lane Limited BULK pipe tobacco

September - 15% off on Amadeus pipes

October - 15% off Brigham pipes

November - 10% McClelland pipe tobacco

December - 20% off Hearth and Home pipe tobacco
Some pretty good deals over the next year! I know where (too much) of my money will be going.
:puffpipe:

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
Some really great deals in there, John, that's for sure. It's now covering my Playboy calendar! :rofl:

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
got one , and that 20 free tins will be delivered to me in april , I already got my eyes on the pipe . I typically go for pre 1968's , but for 20 free tins ill get a new one .

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
I think that I will be going with the Shell Briar Group 3 3203 Billiard that they have offered; that's a bit closer to my price range. But who can pass up 20 free tins? That's 30oz of pipe tobacco for free! 2 lbs, 6oz of free tobacco!!
Unless I suck more at math than I think that I do 8O

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
Indeed , I now have 2 shell briars , an amber root , and a tanshell . I like the fact that every scratch doesnt show up on the shell briars , they are tough !

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Hmmmm... April is my wife's birthday month, so I'll have to watch my budget carefully. :D

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
I'm thinking some money saving over the next few months may be in order. I've been wanting a new Dunhill for a long time and this might be enough to tempt me.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
HMMM may need to be browsing through the Dunhills for an April purchase...20 tins....my wife may kill me but at least I will die with a good pipe to smoke some fine tobacco in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.