PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sir Yak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
Ordered this Ser Jacopo bulldog (my 1st bulldog) over the weekend. It was in Italy on Monday and it was in Arkansas on Wednesday. I was impressed with that shipping time! The pipe arrived thoroughly protected and gift wrapped. Shipping was $11. I registered/made an account with the site and received a 10% discount on what I felt was already a good price. I’d rate this purchase experience 5/5 stars. I’d definitely purchase from AlPascia again. 2200BC68-E3E3-4B5C-8A61-CEAADBEF1069.jpeg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I’ve purchased one pipe from them too, their service is nice.

Tabaccheria Corti also has great service, I’ve bought two pipes from them, free shipping and also arrived in a few days.

I’ve gotten to know Luca there too a little over the years, so I only look for pipes now from them.

Nice pipe, enjoy it! :)

Jun 23, 2019
Ordered this Ser Jacopo bulldog (my 1st bulldog) over the weekend. It was in Italy on Monday and it was in Arkansas on Wednesday. I was impressed with that shipping time! The pipe arrived thoroughly protected and gift wrapped. Shipping was $11. I registered/made an account with the site and received a 10% discount on what I felt was already a good price. I’d rate this purchase experience 5/5 stars. I’d definitely purchase from AlPascia again. View attachment 245134

I was very shocked by the shipping times the first time too! I was in disbelief how quickly they got it from Italy to my front door.

Love the way they wrap and package each item, attention to detail is a really nice touch too.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Tabaccheria Corti has equally good service and a great selection of hard to find Castello shapes (and smaller sizes we don't get here via US vendors)

Sir Yak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
I purchased a SER JACOPO from them and got it here in Florida in 5 days.
I am very impressed with their shipping. I purchased another SJ from them in January.
I believe I bought it Sat night and it was on my porch on Wednesday. That’s pretty great for $11 shipping.
I feel like their pricing on Ser Jacopo pipes is really good and for some reason pipes tend to stick around on their site for a while.

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Bought a beautiful Radice rind at their shop in Milan last year. What a wonderful place! Great welcome, attentive and so many beautiful pipes! And got to practice my Italian and got a reference for a wonderful bakery in Lucca! Highly recommended!