PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
I parked my Bugatti in a lean-to out back for years. Until I had to move it outside to make room for the Diablo Lamborghini.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I just want as many as I can grab with one hand...maybe both hands. It boggles the mind to put a $ value on that drawer. :roll:

billypm

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2013
I don't think the pipes are hurt by storing them that way, are they? It's certainly a compelling image. I like it!

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Ewww, who would want to smoke a pipe that had already been used? Gross.
Funny you should say that as there is a member here who feels exactly that way!

I can't for the life of me remember his username, but he stated that exact feeling about estate pipes several months ago.

jmatt

Aug 25, 2014
Ha, this is my new desktop wallpaper.

You know - cropped in just a bit, that's a brilliant idea! It's the only way I'm ever gonna see that many Winslow's at my house. (I have one).

fishingandpipes

Aug 24, 2013
Coffee_Spit.png

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Great idea on the wallpaper. Can't imagine how he keeps his guns, cutlery, eggs?????? Makes you shudder! :crazy:

darwin

Apr 9, 2014
193 Winslows in a box.

193 Winslow cool pipes.

Take one out, pass it about.

192 Winslows in a box.

meatballj

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 14, 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
I love this rack (funny that as I get older this phrase has taken on a whole new meaning). The simplicity of design and the fact that pattern can change at the pipe owner's will is not only functional, its artistic. Lovely!

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I have started storing my pipes a little different. The pipes with Lucite/acrylic stems go in a rack, but pipes with vulcanite stems get stored in their pipe socks in a cabinet with drawers. This keeps them from oxidizing which they will do over time if they are out in the sunlight. That being said to pile them in a drawer where they will get all scratched up is just wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.