PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Well, I guess I certainly am not what one expects. Regarding CP2077, I love it for what it is, and hate it for what it could've been. But my true love is CP2020--I'm an old tabletop grognard.
Regarding Westminster v. Dunhill, I *do* love me those fine delicate ribbon cuts that Dunhill perfected, but this blend with some age on it is...divine. I actually think the blend made me classy for at least several quarters of an hour!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Well, I guess I certainly am not what one expects. Regarding CP2077, I love it for what it is, and hate it for what it could've been. But my true love is CP2020--I'm an old tabletop grognard.
Regarding Westminster v. Dunhill, I *do* love me those fine delicate ribbon cuts that Dunhill perfected, but this blend with some age on it is...divine. I actually think the blend made me classy for at least several quarters of an hour!
It is funny after playing it and enjoying it I went back and replayed the witcher 3 and realized how many technical limitations I was able to ignore in that game. My theory is the biggest problem with cp2077 was that they didn't have a strong central character. I think that's really where they shine. Sure you could play garalt how you wanted but all the options where what he would do and it made the story more compelling. And it felt like part of the story not a blank cypher to experience the world through. That said Elden Rings is great.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Westminster has become my favorite Lat blend, by far, from my cellar. The balance and richness of flavor, especially after some years in the tin, is remarkable.

Reactions: jpberg