PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Yikes,

100+ degrees means sittin' on the porch with some iced tea tryin not to work up a lather. Worked on the wood pile today, cut up about half a cord and split it by hand, that's enough for today as I have to leave some for tomorrow. Then the 6 cords of cut and split will arrive later in the week. As soon as winter is over we start getting ready for the next one here in Maine. Last week it got up into the 90's here and was nasty. Don't know how you gents handle that 100+ degree stiff for extended periods.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Who was the pansy cring about 102*
2012-06-26153740.jpg

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
I rolled around town today in 103 degree heat drivers window rolled down with ac on . But the ride home ,sunroof back windows down and 2/90 ac . As Austin Powers would say Yeah Baby .

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Was working in the shop all day today. Little tiny A/C just keeps it tolerable in there.... I knew I should have dropped another $100 on a bigger unit !

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I can't smoke when it's this hot out. Yall are crazy if you're lighting up a pipe in 100+ weather. I can only smoke outside so mother nature kinda has a big influence on me.
There's no such thing as a cool smoke when you're allready breathing in hot air without a pipe. :crazy:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Haha. On the weather channel, it said "Extreme Heat Wave" continues... Here in Texas, we call that "Summer". Kinda miss the 37° nights and 60° days of Montana, though.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
I've lived here 14 years... never had a summer where it doesn't hit over 100 for several days. I think it's just par for the course down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.