PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Actually, upon hearing the terms of agreement, I called my Dad who is a good ole redneck. He told me that goats are nasty creatures likely to rape the fence and eat the dogs, then shit all over the place, so I gave up on this endeavor.

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
Sorry Cyndi, no it wasn't. 8O It's in the middle of a cloud forest on a mountain in Costa Rica. In fact if a locale is needed, the initiation ceremony could be held there... less people to hear the goats scream! :rofl:

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
I've only seen it once, actually. I grew up here so all the good parts were giggled about in school and all the yankees made banjo noises so I was 25 before I even wanted to see it.
And the goat story? All bullshit except for the part about what Dad said. ;) I have to say y'all have given the best reaction out of the several dozen times I've used it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
I knew a Texan that moved to Oklahoma, and the locals told him they all have sex with sheep. So he went out to the barn with them, they said pick any sheep you like and we'll wait out back.

A few minutes went by and he heard em laughing at him out back, so he comes around the corner ready to fight em all, he said "You guys told me to do it, whats so damn funny???"

One of the Okies says "yeah, leave it to a Texan to pick the ugliest one in the bunch"
And with that, I'm officially out of beastiality jokes.

Boy, this thread took a turn for the worse. Congrats on 1,000 posts Romeowood :lol:

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Oh wait, there was an Eskimo in Arkansas.

He takes his car to the shop, and the mechanic tells him "You blew a seal", and the eskimo says "Well you screw sheep".........

chestercopperpot

Might Stick Around
Aug 29, 2011
I once went on a vacation to Britain. I spent a few days in Wales, had a good time. Spent a few days in England, saw all the sights, visited Stonehenge and all that. Eventually I made it up to Scotland. I was getting friendly with a few locals in a pub when I asked one of them "say, I hear that in Scotland, you fellows like to shag sheep." The Scotsman shook his head and said "No, no, that's Wales!" "oh" I said and thought about for a bit, then said "I bet you have to be a good swimmer to do that."

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
:clap: :clap: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm all out of bestiality jokes too... but I have an Alabama joke!
What did the Alabama girl say when she lost her virginity? Get off me Dad, you're crushing my cigarettes!

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
I wish I could join in... I know only jokes with Europeans and minorities at the butt end of them. And "That's racist!" as my sister would say to me. Call me when you want the one about Polish women.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
What did the Alabama girl say when she lost her virginity? Get off me Dad, you're crushing my cigarettes!
Sad.... that'll cost you nickel Cyndi.

:rofl:
OK.....

What was heard when 3 Bama cheerleaders were passed on the street standing next to a hooker?....

"Regular price." "Four Bucks." "Four Bucks." "Four Bucks."
Edit: Man, this string took a dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.